Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Bit About My Wife

I first of all have to say that I love my wife. She has a nice round, plump butt just asking for it. So I have said that my wife does like to be spanked. I actually found this out just by telling her upfront about it. We met each other on an online personals site. We really hit it off because both of us were Christians. We started talking about some of the intimate details of our lives and I ask her if she had ever wanted to be spanked and she said she had thought about it but never really had it done to her. So after having a few dates, I brought up the topic again and asked if I could spank her. So I did and she liked it. After discussing it a bit more in-depth, she did however tell me she had no desire at all for me to spank her for discipline. And when I say at all, I mean it. So she does like being spanked....but only for fun as foreplay. I mean I have given her a pretty good fun stinging spanking before but have never just given her butt what it actually deserves. With that being said, most people reading this know that I have a desire to give real spankings. Therefore, in this blog I hope to discuss how I deal with these differences. I also plan to share some of our spanking conversations and actual spankings that I give her.

3 comments:

  1. How very interesting stlmospanker. I'm looking forward to what unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have had an enjoyable evening out with your wife, and she is dressed in an elegant evening gown, wearing garter-belt and stockings. Tell her that her ravishing beauty calls for her to be bent over her bed, her evening gown raised waist high, her panties taken down, and a good loveable romantic spanking given to her on her voluptous bare bottom. Try it both of you, you may like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes...we get that on our dance out nights. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete