Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Desire To Discipline - Forget Me Not

So two nights ago, my wife was on her computer and I asked her if she was in the mood to have sex. She said yes and that she would be to the bedroom in a few minutes. So I went upstairs and jumped into bed to wait for her. She did finally showed up.....45 minutes later. She told me she forgot. I knew she was distracted by what she was doing on the computer. I told her it was ok although I was actually a bit angry. Then last night she blamed me for losing a sheet of information that she misplaced and found. This is just one of those times in which I wish I could tell her to bend over and take what you deserve. I want to lay her over our liberator ramp and spank her with the wooden paddle, leather paddle, and my hands on her jeans, panties, and then bare. Wish she was into the discipline because I would definitely be giving it to her. Any one want to take it instead of my wife? Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I have always believed that when a bride says, "I do" at the altar, it is the bridegroom's duty, to raise her wedding gown waist high, take down her panties, and wallop that tender bare bottom a blushing red. All because you are the master of the house. So assert your authority, and discipline her.

    ReplyDelete