Tuesday, August 3, 2010

About Me

I grew up in a fairly conservative home. My spanking desires hit me pretty young. I was probably 11 or 12 years old. I wasn't sure what to think as when I saw a nice butt of a female, I wanted to spank it. I craved smooth round butts both in and out of clothes. Since that time I have come to find out that I enjoy spanking both for discipline and sexual types of spanking. I enjoy the sexual side just because of course it is inherently sexual and because of the control factor and as far as discipline spankings go, I like the control factor as well and I really want to help people do better with things they struggle with.

I really didn't dig much deeper into my spanking interest until I got into college. I began searching for other spankos on the internet. I finally got to experience a few of my spanking desires with another female. I found a 30 year old female who wanted both fun and discipline spankings. I spanked and paddled her several times bare and in different uniforms/outfits including her panties, soccer shorts, and a school girl skirt. For the discipline spankings, a few of them she came close to tears. I started with my hand and gradually used other implements. I spanked her til I felt it was discipline for what she had told me she had done. With me being a Christian, I did not want to have sex until marriage, so no sex was involved at any point in time.

When I got to St. Louis after college, before I met my wife, I found a woman who just wanted to be spanked for fun and I met with her 2-3 times. I spanked her with multiple implements and she loved every bit of it. Most of it was pretty soft/sensual, and we both enjoy our spanking time together. Once again, no sex was involved.

Then I met my wife, so I quit searching for a while, but then I started a bit again due to my desires still being with me. While being married, I have only spanked one other person besides my wife.

Favorite implements:
Hand
Leather paddle

Favorite clothes to spank over (besides spanking bare):
Soccer shorts
Nylon pants
Brief style panties

Positions:
OTK
Laying over pillows
Laying over our Liberator ramp

2 comments:

  1. Hi STLMo Spanker, and welcome to the neighborhood!

    I think you'll find many like-minded friends here. Best wishes with your new blog.

    With warm regards,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up as a schoolboy in England, I wanted to spank one of my female teachers. I wished with all my heart to bend her over a desk, raise her dress waist high, take down her bloomers, and while she is just wearing garter-belt and stockings, spank that bare bottom of hers with a cane. Yes waht a delight it would have been for me to give her six of the best strokes of a cane.

    ReplyDelete